Software
Houzz Logo Print
bashanova

Where did you get your hood?

12 years ago
Where did you get the hood?
Kitchen Remodel · More Info

Comments (4)

  • 12 years ago
    It is from modern aire in noth Hollywood. They do fantastic work but have long lead times. And expect it to be longer than what they quote. If you have the time I recommend them.
    Bashanova thanked Amy M
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    I am working on a project with an O'Keefe & Merritt stove and I need to match the modern aire white to it, do you know what white color you ordered? It would be on the custom worksheet you signed or call the company you bought it from? I need help matching their white! Thank you!
  • 12 years ago
    sorry, I am just seeing this message. we used appollo white, of the choices it was the closest one to a match. I never look at it an think it doesnt match so I guess I picked correctly
  • 11 years ago
    Hey Amy, its David from Modern-Aire. Thank you so much for using Modern-Aire, and really works well in that Kitchen. Our lead times 99.9% of the time are 6 weeks which in the customer hood catagory is faster than anyone. I am so sorry your hood took longer than you were quoted, we really pride ourselves on that. Anyway you can contact me? I would like to look into what happened and why? I can be reached at dst1163@gmail.com Thanks so much!