Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sarah_deischer

Love the paint color!

Sarah Deischer
10 years ago
My daughter is getting a new room for Christmas and wants black and white with a cool blue...can you tell me what color this blue is? Thanks so much!
Eclectic Bedroom · More Info

Comments (9)

• PRO
    User
    10 years ago
    This is actually Tiffany blue. We took a box from the jewelers to the paint store and they matched it. It's really fun on the wall. :-)
  • molsha
    10 years ago
    What is the name and brand of the paint color?
  • PRO
    User
    10 years ago
    We had the color specially matched to a Tiffany jewelry box. If you have one, or know someone who does, you can take it to any paint store for a color match.
  • molsha
    10 years ago
    Yes, I know I can have it color matched - I just thought you could save me the step. No one seems to want to share the name of their color match. I came up with Sherwin Williams Mariner SW 6766 when I had it matched (you're welcome, to other readers!), but also found aqueduct. Tantalizing teal, holiday teal or aquatint - all SW. Just thought you might actually share the name. Thanks.
  • PRO
    User
    10 years ago
    I'm really sorry, but this project was done a couple of years ago and I don't have a paint swatch anymore. My best guess would be Miller Aqua Fresco 7124. The painter never game us a name, we just handed him a jewelry box to match. Hope this helps. :-)
  • molsha
    10 years ago
    Thank you!! It's a pretty room.
  • PRO
    User
    10 years ago
    It occurred to me that you might be in a part of the country that doesn't have Miller Paint. I dug out my Tiffany box and then looked at the Sherwin Williams colors. Tantalizing Teal and Aqueduct are very similar to the Tiffany, but are actually much lighter than the box color. Mariner is definitely more blue than the turquoise of these other options. Really, if you can get to Miller Paint, Aqua Fresco is pretty much spot on. If you're not near a Miller Paint, they may be able to do a draw down and mail it to you. Anyway, glad you liked the room. The house was sold last summer and I miss it!
  • molsha
    10 years ago
    Thanks, that is very helpful. I want to use it in a half bath that has 1950's black tile.