Software
Houzz Logo Print
bobbiel

14 years ago
how did you make the earring display? I love it!
Eclectic Bedroom · More Info

Comments (7)

  • 14 years ago
    EXCELLENT idea! Don't know why I havent thought of something similar in the kazillion years I've had a kazillion earrings laying on top of my dresser....collecting mucho dust! THANK YOU!!!!!!! (You have no idea how much I mean that!!) :-)
  • 14 years ago
    Thanks for sharing this i love the earring display too. It is easier to pick up what you want. Also it is easier to search what suits you without losing anything. I end up losing one of my favorites always...Im gonna steal your idea.
  • 14 years ago
    LOVE the earring display! What type of wire mesh did you use? Do you fasten the backs of the earrings behind the frame each time?
  • 13 years ago
    What a great idea
  • 13 years ago
    I've made the earring display and all you need is a frame, chicken wire, and earrings. I just love that jewelry table!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Here is another great way to display your jewelry!! http://vintagebydounia.com/collections/frontpage/products/jewelry-display