Software
Houzz Logo Print
cca1380

Does this vanity VAN029D-60T-MC come with the bowls? no faucets??

12 years ago
I want to purchase this item but before I do I would Like to know what exactly am I getting? Does it include the bowls? and where can I find the coordinating mirrors?
Lyn Design VAN029D-60-T-MC, Cream Marble Top · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    This vanity does come with the 2 bowls, but not the faucets. They are pre-cut for an 8" faucet spread and left for you to choose your own unique style. The mirror choices are: MIR029, MIR029-48, MIR029D-60. Let me know if I can be of more help.
  • 12 years ago
    thank you for the info. Can I find the mirrors on this site?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Yes, you can copy & paste item sku in the search bar and it should come up.
  • 12 years ago
    Can you get the bowls in bisquit instead of white?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    No, I'm sorry, this is the only choice available at this time.