Software
Houzz Logo Print
psriley

Where can I purchase this light fixture?

12 years ago
I live in Sarasota, Fl and would like to purchase this fixture. Where may I
find it?
Rain 7 Clouds Chandelier (70 drops) · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Hi, you can order these directly form us. Please email us your enquiry.
    psriley thanked ilanel. lighting atelier.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    You can find the information you need in a couple of different ways depending on how you are using Houzz. If you are on a computer, click the 'more info' link. If you are using the app, tap on the photo. Either way you should see a vendor or store link. Hopefully, you can find the information you need by following that link.
    psriley thanked User
  • 12 years ago
    This has got to be the dumbest system to shop for stuff online.
    I can't even find where to email to ask for prices.
Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert