Software
Houzz Logo Print
justdreamingtoday

Where did you purchase the island legs?

12 years ago
Lake Minnetonka Tailored White Kitchen · More Info

Comments (26)

  • 12 years ago
    Is there an email or phone number so i can order them..(my husband is from Cloquet.) for our cape home..
    Thanks
    EIleen
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Eileen, I'll have to look into it since I'm not sure they sell a custom design. You might have to contact the cabinet maker, but in the meantime, I'll call the company to find out. You may contact me at liz@lizschupdesigns.com. Thanks for your interest.
  • 12 years ago
    What is the size of the leg? 3 1/2" top tapered to 2" at floor?
  • 12 years ago
    I believe it is more like 4" top tapered to 2" at floor.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    You are correct Karmen. It is 4" at the top tapering to 2" at the floor.
  • 12 years ago
    And the apron size?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    last modified: 12 years ago
    My drawing shows 4". It could be 3" though since sometimes it changes from my drawing to the actual build.
  • 12 years ago
    last modified: 12 years ago
    Liz, Thanks so much for your help. My cabinet maker was able to get the legs in walnut from Glacial Wood Products. The island arrived today and it is gorgeous! I LOVE MY LEGS!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    That is exciting! I would love to see them in walnut. Could you please send pictures?
  • 12 years ago
    Happy to, once the project is complete.
  • 12 years ago
    is the marble a 3 cm slab or two (2cm) put toghetr'?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    The marble countertop is 3 CM.
  • 12 years ago
    Thanks so much we just did the same edge and 3 cm in calcutta. Where are the stools from?
  • 12 years ago
    I was ambivalent about the 3cm vs 2 cm. Do you often do the 3 cm?
    Thanks soo much for your help!!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    The stools are from Hickory Chair. I tend to use 3 CM the most. 2CM is good for a more modern or transitional design.
  • 12 years ago
    Are the counters made of marble?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Yes, they are Calcutta marble.
  • 12 years ago
    What is the species and stain of the wood floor?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    It's a pre-finished walnut floor so I don't have a specific stain. It's made by Stang -Lunde and I believe Forde is the specific style. It's carried at Pro Source in Minnesota.
  • 5 years ago

    Would love to get more information on the legs. They are gorgeous.

  • 5 years ago

    Mine were custom made in cherry by Custom Wood Products, Manhattan, KS in 2013. The site is not allowing in me
    to post a photo to for some reason.

  • PRO
    5 years ago

    Nancy, I designed the legs and they were made by Glacial Wood Products in Minnesota. Another Houzz user above asked about them 6 years ago and her cabinetmaker was able to get them through Glacial Wood, so I recommend calling them and sending them the photo.

  • 5 years ago

    Yes, Nancy was most gracious and all went smoothly. Forever grateful.

  • 5 years ago

    Oops. Senior moment. LIZ designed and shared!

  • 5 years ago

    Thanks... in Canada so not sure it will be possible!