Software
Houzz Logo Print
sherilevin

14 years ago
Is the window a 'picture window' that does not open for ventilation? I love this design!
Featured in Gentry Magazine & CalFinder - Danenberg Design White Kitchen · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    This project was done a long time ago, so we cannot remember for sure if the window is operable. However, it is very unlikely that we would have specified a fixed window for this setting / usage. We can only imagine that it is operable. I can't see any handles to use to open windows, but it may be due to them being hidden from view by staging items.?
  • 14 years ago
    It looks like possibly the smaller side sections are casement windows. I can maybe see a small folded crank on the bottom of the right skinny section.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Yes, I can see that as well. However, it may be just the photographer's lighting bouncing off of the casement. Not sure if there is a crank.
Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Columbus' Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting