Software
Houzz Logo Print
linleigh

14 years ago
i'm intrigued by the window cabinets. Where would I be able to have something like this done for my home? I have the same issue whereby my only wall for light is the same wall for uppers. Also you mention that there is 5 inches behind for cleaning, but how does one get in there? Thanks for a great idea! Linleigh Richker
Kitchen · More Info

Comment (1)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Those glass upper cabinets were custom made, along with all the other cabinetry in the house. I'd suggest consulting with a design professional on complicated details a cabinet like this requires.
    The five inches is wide enough to get a squeegee in there for cleaning if necessary.

    Best of luck,
    Jamie Chioco
Sponsored
Mary Shipley Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars34 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 10x Best of Houzz