Software
Houzz Logo Print
slidingj

Lights

12 years ago
Love your recessed lights within stairs. What do I need to look for when in lights if I wanted to do this? Did u use low voltage or led?
Estate Residence · More Info

Comments (8)

  • 12 years ago
    Love this Patio so much we decided that its what we want for our home. I believe our dimensions are smaller but if I send them to you could you help me put a proposal together and what types of contractors or person I need to contact to get the ball rolling.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    We certainly can talk about helping with a project. Feel free to send me an email to karen@karengarlangerdesigns.com and let me know where about your project is and what you are looking to do. Thanks!
  • 12 years ago
    Karen can you tell me the dimensions on this paito and what product did you use for the deck and types of lighting. So I will know what to discuss with the contractor I found.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    We have used Focus and Highpoint Deck lighting. They have a lot of great lighting options.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    The Dimensions are approximately 25'-0" wide x 14'-0" deep. The decking is Fiberon Horizon Decking the color is Ipe and the lights are from Light Source Etc. in St. Joseph, Michigan (269- 983-0777) they are outdoor LED stair lighting on the stairs and rope lighting under the bench.
  • 12 years ago
    Karen we are actually getting several estimates. Is there any way that you can tell me what price ranges I should be looking at for this project.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Well, prices vary according to regions, construction methods and codes. These planters were insulated and a drain system put in for dealing with Michigan weather. Concrete counter on strorage area, 6" thick marine grade cushions (for seat and back), pillows, (indoor/outdoor fabrics) fire pit, stools, lighting and plants. This deck substructure was already in place but the Fiberon deck boards and planters were new. This was around $20,000 with labor.