Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
durgeshp

Are those cabinets available in Ikea?

durgeshp
10 years ago
we are planning to go ahead with the similar look. Please help to elaborate more on where we can buy the same
LG House - Kitchen · More Info

Comments (13)

• PRO
    thirdstone inc. [^]
    10 years ago
    last modified: 10 years ago
    Yes..all IKEA. Kindly research the LG House photos. You'll find answers regarding materials, dimensions and even drawings of this kitchen.

:: thirdstone inc. [^]
  • sloaneheller
    10 years ago
    Can you provide info on the sink?
  • PRO
    thirdstone inc. [^]
    10 years ago
    Blanco Website: http://www.blancocanada.com/frames/BlancoStart.htm#/pages/precisUMaxi.htm

KITCHEN ISLAND: BLANCO PRECIS SINGLE BASIN 30"
    Blanco 440149 Anthracite Precis Precis Single Basin Kitchen Sink 32" x · More Info

OPPOSITE KITCHEN WALL: BLANCO RONDO 15"
    Blanco Rondo Bar Sink, Silgranit II - Anthracite · More Info

Both of these models were under-mount.

• designer4home
    10 years ago
    You can try here http://edezeen.com/categories/kitchen-kitchen-furniture/kitchen-furniture.html , they have plenty of kitchen models, high quality and the kitchens can be custom-made, they can help you with all the information needed. It was helpful to me. Good luck!
  • Pester
    10 years ago
    If you're looking for quality and durability don't buy Ikea. Remember you get what you pay for. Save the Ikea purchases for a child's room.
  • Pester
    10 years ago
    Customs might cost more but the quality difference is indisputable, especially if your working with a reputable cabinet maker. I have an IKEA within driving distance. I looked at the product first hand and was not impressed.
  • PRO
    thirdstone inc. [^]
    10 years ago
    I won't dispute quality but won't go as far as saying buyer-beware.

It comes down to a matter of personal preference or opinion and your certainly entitled to it. From my experience and in my opinion, in terms of design, functionality, quality - dollar-for-dollar, still an excellent investment.

For clients/homeowners wanting a specific look and are only able to afford an off-the-shelf modular kitchen, it's a great choice.

• Pester
    10 years ago
    I never said "buyer beware", don't miss quote me here. Yes, there are products made for every budget and they obviously serve a market segment. The point of the argument is they are not as high end as they appear.
  • PRO
    thirdstone inc. [^]
    10 years ago
    Agree you didn't say buyer beware, which is why I didn't use quotation marks. To beware is to be cautious or wary of something and is how i would interpret '...don't buy Ikea' and '..you get what you pay for'...

I'm certain 99.9% percent of buyers seriously looking at purchasing a kitchen already understand your point. We're both speaking from personal experience. Yours was negative and mine was positive.

Thanks for chiming in...

• Pester
    10 years ago
    Yep, Always like to share what I see out there.
    Thanks for your feed back.
  • PRO
    CPN Development
    10 years ago
    I have been using Ikea cabinets in my units for years and they have held up just fine even with rough tenant use. Good job on this project! It's beautiful!
  • PRO
    thirdstone inc. [^]
    10 years ago
    Thanks CPN!