Software
Houzz Logo Print
j1992

14 years ago
I am in Love with the Pink carpet. Does anyone know where I'll find it?
TriBeCa Loft · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    The interior designer on this project was Karan Brady. We did not do the purchasing for that, sorry we cannot be of more help!
  • 13 years ago
    From the photo I think this pink carpet is part of the COLOR REFORM collection of vintage rugs that are re-dyed in bright colors to give them a new life. You can find them in NYC at the ABC store ( http://www.abccarpet.com/store/store/pc/Color-Reform-Spectrum-c164.htm).
    However I also remember you can find such carpets from different retailers / designers, but you'd need to make a more in-depth search for that.
    Hope it helps!!
    I loved these carpets when I first saw them as well.
  • 13 years ago
    Thank you very much, to the both of you!