Software
Houzz Logo Print
penguinysu

14 years ago
Can you give me info on the chandelier
Parkwood Road Residence Master Bedroom · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    This chandelier is available through Martha O'Hara Interiors. Contact us and we will be happy to get you more specific information. Best!

    -Martha O'Hara Interiors
    design@oharainteriors.com
    www.oharainteriors.com
  • 14 years ago
    the chandelier is from OLY Studio
  • 14 years ago
    Thank you Lauren. I appreciate by-passing the designers for those of us who like to do it ourselves.
  • 13 years ago
    The detailing of the built-in is BRILLIANT! The minor projection from the wall....the base....using the door casing profile to trim the TV. I'm very impressed.
  • 12 years ago
    Thank you Lauren! I am not able to pay designer costs!
Sponsored
Mary Shipley Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars34 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 10x Best of Houzz