Software
Houzz Logo Print
dejacresencia

Could you kindly tell me where you got these Pendant Lights From?

12 years ago
NeMo (New Modern) · More Info

Comments (8)

  • 12 years ago
    Great, can you make them to look exact? And what would the cost be?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Yes Kate, we could make them exact, pleas email me at info@stoutglass.com to discuss the particulars. Thank you! Paul
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    The combination of textures and colors are so beautiful!
  • 12 years ago
    I love the color under the stairs!!! I love the dark wood!
  • 12 years ago
    Do these glass pendants actually come from Stout Glass? I couldn't find it on their website
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Y K, no, these pendants did not come from us (stout glass), but we can make them and have a sample which will be photographed soon, please contact me for more information.
  • 11 years ago
    Are light bulb changing friendly?