Software
Houzz Logo Print
apsb

14 years ago
Has anyone found out the name of the marble countertops in the photo? It is perfect.
Traditional Bathroom · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    This actually does not look like a marble but a travertine. I would call this Silver Travertine or Silver Nut travertine. From the photo it looks like a 2cm material with an apron or built up edge. (I work at a wholesale company in Naples Florida--United Materials. www.umistone.com)
  • 14 years ago
    take a look at Artistic Tile Cloud Vein.. this is very close as we have sample in hand right now
  • 13 years ago
    athens grey marble?
  • 13 years ago
    silver travertine and I would buy it from UMI as they are an awesome company and are also now in Tampa. We are fabricators in Bradenton.
  • 10 years ago

    Just ask Sandee! ;)