Software
Houzz Logo Print
jacobbearden

what color is the dark exterior stain?

12 years ago
Yoga Studio · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Hi there- the siding is Western Red Cedar, tight knot, 6 inch lap siding. The color was a custom Semi-Transparent stain by Cabots. Thanks for the question!
    jacobbearden thanked SHKS Architects
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Are plans available for this space? I would love to use it as precedent research for my senior thesis project?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Hi Madeline, thanks for your interest in the project! We asked the owner's for permission to share the plans with you. Please feel free to follow up at the email address I sent you. Thanks!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    I followed up with the e-mail you sent me and have not heard back. Is there any progress on getting plans for the project? I will follow up with the email again! Thanks.
  • 10 years ago

    I would be interested in seeing the plans for this space. Are they still available?

Sponsored
Haus Studio
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry & Design Studio