Software
Houzz Logo Print
chris12

14 years ago
This flower bed arrangement is so beautiful.
I would love to create flower bed like this. Could you tell me what are the tall red plants in the back, and the smaller plants in the front. Love the layering effect. My home is in So Cal.

Thanks for your assistants
Natural California Style Garden by Shirley Bovshow of EdenMakersBlog.com · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    The tall ones are red sage and short ones are a variety. I have the names on my blog post. Take a look for more information!

    http://edenmakersblog.com/?p=413
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Senecio, arctoctis
  • 14 years ago
    tall red: red sage. ties the landscape together and provides backdrop for variety of smaller plants
  • 12 years ago
    Beautiful! I always linger at this picture :) How much time would it take for a garden to look like this from the time it is planted?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Hi designmomof2- This photo is about 2 or 3 years into the design.