Software
Houzz Logo Print
tancalgal

14 years ago
I enjoyed touring your house and landscape. Do you have a photo of the decoupaged ballet slippers? I did not see them in the article, although they were mentioned.
BoHo · More Info

Comments (3)

  • 14 years ago
    I looked for a picture of the ballet pointe shoes that I decoupaged as I know I had one, but could not find it. If I have time over the weekend to take another pic and upload it, I will let you know.

    Thank you very much!
  • 14 years ago
    I found these close up shots of frames that I decoupaged and the letter "L" ...

    Things I Decoupage · More Info


    Things I Decoupage · More Info
  • 14 years ago
    Thanks! I like your creative decor & the landscape came out beautifully. You don't have a photo of the ballet slippers?