May 9, 2014
Leave the design and let whoever has to deal with it in 20-30 deal with it.
Keep the main walls plain and add bling where it will be easy to update later.
WORLD OF DESIGNWorld of Design: How Modern Geometric Designs Are Reinventing Cement
Intricate and eye-catching, the patterns of today’s cement tiles mark a break with their past while preserving an age-old techniqueFull Story
DECORATING GUIDESShower Design: 13 Tricks With Tile and Other Materials
Playing with stripes, angles, tones and more can add drama to your shower enclosureFull Story
SHOWERSDesigner Trick: Take Your Shower Tile to the Ceiling
Tile the whole wall in your shower to give your bath a light and lofty feelFull Story
BATHROOM WORKBOOKBathroom Design: Getting Tile Around the Vanity Right
Prevent water damage and get a seamless look with these pro tips for tiling under and around a bathroom vanityFull Story
ROOM OF THE DAYRoom of the Day: Moroccan Tile Inspires a Guest Bathroom Design
Sharp contrast warmed by cedar and brass creates an unexpected jewel box in a ski houseFull Story
KITCHEN BACKSPLASHESKitchen Design: A Picture Frame for Your Backsplash
Frame a tile pattern for a piece of built-in wall art for your kitchenFull Story
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting gallery. 270 locations nationwide!
- 12"x12" DIY Grouted Luxury Vinyl Tiles, Treadstone Natural, Set of 36
- Easy Peel & Stick 3D Vinyl Wall Tile For Backsplash. 3.13 SF. WM-068C
- Easy Peel and Stick 3D Vinyl Wall Tile For Backsplash. 2.78 SF. WM-208C
- Easy Peel and Stick 3D Vinyl Wall Tile For Backsplash. 2.68 SF. WM-701C
- Easy Peel & Stick 3D Vinyl Wall Tile For Backsplash. 2.84 SF. WM-048C