Software
Houzz Logo Print
123remodeling

Did we do it again?

12 years ago
last modified: 12 years ago
This was a hard one but i think we did good let us know what you think about this condo transformation that our customer asked of us with all the new wood works and then some!!

Let us know what you think!

Comments (8)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Thank you!!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Great to see the condo taken to the next level.
    123 Remodeling Inc. thanked Dytecture
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    This pictures are actually just the beginning you can see more on our page
  • 12 years ago
    Wonderful transformation!
    123 Remodeling Inc. thanked User
  • 12 years ago
    I am sorry but i cant tell the before from the after. I love the green paint and the beautiful floors. The mirrored wall is great for expanding the space but tricky for photos. Less is better when using mirror because clutter is doubled.
  • 12 years ago
    I just checked your site and realized I was looking at the photos wrong. The wood work you added looks great, nice and cozy. You do great work and I know your client is pleased.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Yes i was going to say look at the wood works on the fireplace floors baseboards and walls. Thanks you for the feedback!!