Software
Houzz Logo Print
lag333

Love the table. Where is it from?

12 years ago
Suburb of Boston · More Info

Comment (1)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Oh thank you, this is my kitchen table. I got it years ago from The Brimfield Antiques fair(held three times a year in Brimfield , Massachusetts). It is a vintage farm table. I think it cost me $200 and I've gotten my money's worth over and over again. I love it because it gets better with age and I've never had to police it. Every ding and scratch just add to its beauty. I also love contrasts and the wooden table works so well with my white walls and stainless shelving unit. And most of all it can stand up to two sons (now in their twenties) with many friends. This answer was probably more than you wanted to know, I get carried away about great finds. all my best, Kelly