Software
Houzz Logo Print
ksberg

Love the bird houses. I would love to buy these.

12 years ago
Please tell me where I can buy these bird houses! Thanks.
Dillon · More Info

Comments (3)

  • 12 years ago
    what kind of gravel is this?
  • 11 years ago

    That looks great!!!!! So i have a question for you guys here, We put in green beans 3 or 4 wks ago and they have not come up! I think what i read said to put them out on earth day which was a friday, and we put them out that sat...... Any ideas???

  • 9 years ago

    Kristie, I also love these bird houses, they look amazing perched on that post near the raised planter beds. I love the different stain shades on the wood. The different roofs also add a nice touch. I'd love to get something like this for my garden. My kids would love to see birds come and go in something like this. http://www.bluebunnymall.com/default.asp?dept_id=30000 

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County