Software
Houzz Logo Print
alis_bc

Our little apartment transformation

12 years ago
We just bougth an old apartment and decided to renovate everything. It's not finished yet, but now you can see a difference. With our tight budget, here is what we have done so far. Still in progress project :) (sorry about the grammar, english is not my language.

Comments (26)

  • 12 years ago
    More pics
  • 12 years ago
    More...
  • 12 years ago
    Wow!! You did a great job! It looks wonderful!
  • 12 years ago
    You've done a great job; what a transformation! Aren't you glad you had great vision?! Love your kitchen!! Your bathroom redo, too! The red chairs, love that pop of color!
  • 12 years ago
    Thanks! :)
  • 12 years ago
    :) aren't they great? My husband bought that chairs (6) for $10 each one... And we found out later that these were designer chairs, it's the Lisboa chair by Joan Gaspar!
  • 12 years ago
    Hahaha, thanks @SoCal Contractor, I will do that!
  • 12 years ago
    I love what you have been doing and the deals are the icing on the cake for you!!!
  • 12 years ago
    Yes, they are, thank you! :)
  • 12 years ago
    Fantastic!
  • 12 years ago
    Whoa! It looks so good. You must have put a lot of work into it.
  • 12 years ago
    I think the kitchen looks great but that window would have been nice to see the room more illuminated.
  • 12 years ago
    Great work!
  • 12 years ago
    Yes, @learsi, I agree. But I' ll put a new door with glass panels, and I think that would work. Thanks to evryone for your comments, this is a work in progress, our current project is the laundry room (then some color to the walls)
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    last modified: 12 years ago
    You may have a small budget, but you have made some big impact changes! Should you decide to update the kitchen in the future consider puting the sink where the fridge is and vice versa, natural light is always a plus!
  • 12 years ago
    LOVE the kitchen! You guys did a fabulous job.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Great work! Grand changes for a tight budget!
  • 12 years ago
    I've been updating a small, old and rundown studio apartment. Here is the link to the beginning of the saga 'Diary of a Dive'. http://muchadowithnothing.blogspot.com/2013/01/rental-transformation-diary-of-divepart.html
    Click the link at the end for newer posts to read about the transformation in order.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Great changes!
  • 11 years ago
    We just paint :)
  • 11 years ago
    We just paint :)
  • 11 years ago
    Paint
  • 11 years ago
    last modified: 11 years ago

    Your table and chairs are just so striking as is the rest of your special home. Thanks for the update!

  • 11 years ago
    Actually I'm thinking of changing the chairs, but first I need to put more money on my piggy bank hahaha :) thanks!
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Great work!