Software
Houzz Logo Print
audsmb

What the name of the painting?

12 years ago
Hi I've been looking for this painting. I really need the name if you can share it please? Thanks
RP Model · More Info

Comments (11)

  • 12 years ago
    Were you able to find out the name of the painting?
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    I don't believe it has a name. I order from my vendor who only sales to the trade. If interested I can order them for you. I just ordered them for another client so I know they are still available. They run $650ea plus tax and shipping.
  • 11 years ago
    I am very interested in purchasing these pictures too. How can I get in touch with you?
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    You can call my at (713) 828-6725
  • 11 years ago
    I would like this painting as well. Can I contact you about purchase?

    Thanks
    Cliff
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Yes, you can email me @lpurdydesigns.com or call (713) 828-6725. I would be happy to order it for you.
  • 11 years ago

    U can buy them at city furniture 499.00 each.I found them!!!

  • 11 years ago
    I just checked city furniture and was not able to find it. Anyone else knows the name of it or where it can be purchased? Thanks in advance!
  • PRO
    11 years ago

    I can get them for you. Please call me 713-828-6725 or email at lisa@lpurdydesigns.com

  • 10 years ago
    Artwork is called Ascent I & Ascent II. Can be purchased from Horchow or High Fashion Home.