Software
Houzz Logo Print
seazr

Kitchen ideas

11 years ago
last modified: 11 years ago
I am buying a house that will be my retirement home in a little over a year; until then I will rent it out. I plan to update the house when I move in.
I'm going to spend the next year gathering ideas and buying things that I find for a great price, or those one-of-a-kind-things-that you have to buy when you see them!
I love the cherry cabinets in the kitchen but I don't love the tile counters. I plan to replace the tile with granite or quartz but I was just wondering if there's anything different I can do with the island? I love when a heavy table--or something unique--is done with the island. There's a lot I want to do throughout the house so budget has to be a factor and I can't re-lace the island. So with that, do you have any ideas? Like a different granite for the island? BTW, I will replace all of the hardware. (Also, the items, etc. in the kitchen belong to the seller.)

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Mary Shipley Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars34 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 10x Best of Houzz