Software
Houzz Logo Print
llang1214

Paint Color

14 years ago
What is the name and brand of this color? I am looking for an exterior paint color for my new home and this looks perfect!
Formal French Kitchen PIedmont · More Info

Comments (8)

  • 14 years ago
    like the color too would also like to know.thanx!
  • 14 years ago
    Hi yallie and llang1214, I have tried to find the name and brand of the color without success. When it comes to colors, I recommend you to save the photo to discuss what you like about the color with a professional. A lot of times images online can be deceitful due to the many factors that can alter what you see. The paint used may not look at all like the color you see on your screen.
  • 14 years ago
    can anyone recommend a nice white trim color from sherwin williams? I like this nice bright white..
  • 14 years ago
    Looks like Sherwin Williams Homestead Brown for the door and Pavilion Beige for the garage.
    Hope this helps
  • 13 years ago
    Would like to know the colour of the Exterior of the House- We live in Australia
  • 13 years ago
    What is the color of paint on house?
  • 11 years ago

    Where did you buy the door?