My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
At a plant sale I bought something called Australian Bluebell. I don't have any info on it. What can I expect from it and do I need to provide it with anything special (a trellis, for instance.)
Sounds like maybe you scored a Sollya heterophylla or Australian Bluebell Creeper. A semi-vining evergreen shrub with blue summer flowers, so a trellis for support may be advised. And I'm not sure of the hardiness - most sources list zones 10-11 or a minimum winter temp of 25F.
other plants that go by Australian bluebell are in the Wahlenbergia genus,such as W. stricta, gloriosa, gracilis etc. they are in the campanula family. Some in this genus are annuals and some are perennials with varying hardiness zones.
gardengal48 (PNW Z8/9)
plantknitter
Related Professionals
Cumberland Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Austin Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Topeka Landscape Contractors · Bowling Green Landscape Contractors · Vicksburg Landscape Contractors · Waterbury Landscape Contractors · Des Moines Landscape Contractors · Saint Cloud Landscape Contractors · Fort Myers Architects & Building Designers · Lawton Architects & Building Designers · Spartanburg Architects & Building Designers · Minneapolis Architects & Building Designers · Clearlake Architects & Building Designers · Missoula Architects & Building Designers · Salem Architects & Building DesignersEmbothrium