Software
Houzz Logo Print
supersonya

What kind of fireplace? Wood or gas? brand? Size?

13 years ago
Project in Tiburon · More Info

Comments (8)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    last modified: 13 years ago
    This is a sealed gas fireplace, I do not know the brand or size, this was finalized between the contractor and client. But, I would guess that this is a 36" wide unit
  • 13 years ago
    wow, looks very real. I wish we knew the brand. very nice.
  • 13 years ago
    I think Majestic Fireplaces makes one like that (direct vent or b-vent).
  • 13 years ago
    It looks exactly like ours and the brand is Town and County . It is so beautiful . We have the gas and it looks very real.
  • 13 years ago
    What type of stone is directly around the fireplace?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    it is Labrodite jade around the fireplace
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    That appears to be a Majestic Full View fireplace.