Software
Houzz Logo Print
tkcrabtree

paint

13 years ago
can you comment on the wall color in the living area?
Brady House · More Info

Comments (11)

  • 13 years ago
    Is this color at 100 percent? Also i had heard the undertone for horizon was like a purple but I don't see that here. What is the undertone in horizon?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Yes it is. I don't notice a purple undertone but grays are different in every light and house so you need to put samples on your own walls to see the color
  • 12 years ago
    where are the small white chairs and accompanying table from?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    They are all from local retailer Collectic Home
  • 12 years ago
    I'm looking for a round silver tray like the one in this pic for a small coffee table. Do you know where it's from or where I could look?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Love the rug - can I ask where you purchased it? Thanks!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    The rug was from Collectic Home as well. The small silver tray was from West Elm.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Thank you - gorgeous room!
  • 11 years ago

    What is the exact color of the rose upper wall in the dining room ?


  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Benjamin Moore Raspberry Glaze