Software
Houzz Logo Print
eva_luna266

How to camouflage the fridge!?

11 years ago
last modified: 11 years ago

My kitchen/dining room set up is very tight. When I purchased the house, right there where floor divides was an island next to a big fridge facing the kitchen. I wanted an open space from the dining room to the kitchen and I want to be able to see the kitchen from the dining room...which results in my fridge dilemma...right now the fridge is where it is in the picture, I also tried making it face the dining room but that looked odd. The door next to the fridge goes to a bathroom and to the left of that space it is the washer/dryer closet space.

Any ideas how I can camouflage this fridge? I thought about wallpapering it, and also the wall behind it so it looked like one with the wall...

Sorry for the crappy pic and the mess! I can take a better pic tonight.

Any thoughts. I could use ANY ideas or help!

Thanks!

Eva

Comments (4)

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio