Software
Houzz Logo Print
cheryl_norton32

HELP I need backsplash!

11 years ago
cherry cabinets, volga blue granite, dark grey bamboo floors

Comments (6)

  • 11 years ago
    Can you send a photo of your granite? I think an accent color to make the room pop and brighten the space might be nice.
    What colors do you have in the adjoining rooms?
  • 11 years ago
    It's an open floor plan with diverse beige walls with greys, charcoal, navy and tans. The granite has a lot of pop:)
  • 11 years ago
    Hey lou! I'm definitely not down with the ocd cleaning! I'm loving the white tile idea am I'm in total agreement with the one on the right being too dark, my fiance chose that one. I feel like the cabinets and granite speak so loudly that I need a simple backsplash to bring some balance. Thank you for your help.
  • 11 years ago

    I agree with Lou about lightening up and going very simple. White subways in a hexagon pattern or, as suggested, colored glass subways, maybe in a light gray to pick up the counter? Add bright colors in accents/appliances placed on the counter and a little art on the wall. That way when you get bored you can change out the colors of the accents, but always have a neutral background to work with.

  • 11 years ago
    White but with a little sparkle, glass tiles maybe! Will soften the harshness of all the dark for balance