Software
Houzz Logo Print
ashley_corto

Laundry room sink size and design help!

11 years ago
Hi we are remodeling our laundry room and the remodel will consist of staining the cabinets darker and installing a cream marble style Quartz counters, I would love to add a utility sink for wet towels, art and crafts, painting supply washing etc. I would like to use the other half of the sink for storage of laundry baskets/folding table. What size and material of sink should I purchase? Measurements of that counter are 60 1/2" length by 21" width. It isn't very big and I really want to make this space as efficient as possible. The sink hookup is to the right above the doggy door cabinet which we will be getting rid if soon and installing the cabinet back. Any other design options are appreciated as well. Should j do white sink to match washer and dryer? Where should the trash can be placed etc. Thank you

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Miller Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Franklin County's Trusted Custom Cabinetry Solutions