Software
Houzz Logo Print
triciaislas

Kitchen paint color help needed

13 years ago
After spending hours browsing here at Houzz, I decided on a white cabinetry and a bright wall color. The kitchen has been installed, and the countertops are Corian "Aurora" . Does anyone have any suggestions on a paint color that would go well with the corian countertops?

First I wanted a bright teal blue, but now I am wondering if a warmer color would look better with the countertop? Also considered an orange or green even. I love colors that remind me of fiestaware, if that helps brainstorm. :) The blue test patch on the wall of paint is a horribly pastel and I won't be using is.

Below is a screenshot of the corian pulled from the web and a horrible picture of the kitchen in process. Missing from the photo are the two open shelves that will go on the right side of the window and two smaller shelves on the left wall (next to the upper corner cabinet).

Please excuse the construction mess and bad iPad photo.

Thanks for any thoughts!

Comments (4)