Software
Houzz Logo Print
guardwife

Paint

13 years ago
What color are the walls ? Thank you!
Study · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    The walls, trim and ceilings are all Benjamin Moore Mayonaisse. The gray blue at the top half is a grass cloth wall covering.
  • 12 years ago
    The rug is nice...
  • 9 years ago
    Hi. I was wondering why did you use mayonnaise as white trim wall and ceiling instead of vanilla milkshake in this room?? Thanks
  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Opps - it is actually Vanilla Milkshake, I got my projects mixed up. So sorry.

  • 9 years ago
    :) it's ok! I did try vanilla milkshake as trim ceiling color and I like it but I'm scared to commit. Do you recommend this color for a 8 feet ceiling or only for high ceilings? Your answer will be very helpful!Thanks !