YOUR FIRST HOUSEBudget Decorator: 8 Ways to Make Old Furniture Look Brand New
Learn stripping, staining, painting and reupholstering basics to make bargain-basement furniture worthy of center stage at homeFull Story
ROOM OF THE DAYRoom of the Day: A Well-Worn Look for a Brand-New Home
Forays into antiques markets and online auctions bring old-time flavor to a sleek and soaring living-dining spaceFull Story
KITCHEN OF THE WEEKKitchen of the Week: Old Meets New in the Northwest
NB Design Group uses a family's old Tudor kitchen as inspiration for their brand new homeFull Story
APARTMENTSA Boston Kitchen and Bath Go From Dreary to Darling
See how a $25,000 renovation budget gave 2 outdated spaces in a small Massachusetts apartment a brand-new lookFull Story
KITCHEN OF THE WEEKKitchen of the Week: Bamboo Cabinets Hide Impressive Storage
This serene kitchen opens up to reveal well-organized storage areas for a family that likes to cook and entertainFull Story
WHITE KITCHENSKitchen of the Week: Bright and Modern in 90 Square Feet
Interior designer Steve Justrich updates his small kitchen with colorful and contemporary designsFull Story
Loudon County's Top Rated Kitchen and Bath Remodeler
- Super Kazak Pure Wool Geometric Design Runner Hand-Knotted Rug, 2'9" x 10'0"
- Wool And Silk 250 Kpsi Ivory Nain Hand-Knotted Oriental Rug, 4'9" x 6'9"
- Art Silk Gabbeh With Grass Design Hand-Loomed Oriental Rug, 8'1" x 10'1"
- Super Kazak Khorjin Design Runner Hand-Knotted Pure Wool Rug, 2'9" x 10'2"
- Garden Design Bakhtiari Semi Antique Persian Handknotted Wide Runner, 5'6"x9'7"
- 4-Light 24" Chrome with Flemish Brass Cage Crystal Chandelier, Golden Teak
- 3-Light 12" Chrome Finish Crystal Flush Mount Ceiling Light With Shade, Silver
- 36" Double Towel Bar, Venetian Bronze