silenthrx

Love the painting!

silenthrx
Where did you get it?
Tinicum Beauty · More Info

Stage Coach Services LLC dba "The Stage Coach"

I fell in love with that painting too! I got it at Home Goods.

• silenthrx
    Any advice on how to tie it into modern decor and avoid a hunter/lodge theme? I purchased it for my family room!

I'm so glad you found the painting! Because of its clean, streamlined effect, I think it lends itself well to modern décor. You can see in the photo I used it over a clean-lined contemporary steel-edged console table. There was absolutely nothing hunter/lodge themed in that room. The other furnishings were transitional cream slipper chairs with orange and dark brown contemporary accent pillows and a round dark chocolate leather ottoman over a colorful area rug. To work a modern decor, I could picture this painting over a sleek off-white modern sofa or sectional with pops of bright color in solid silk-textured or velvet pillows, for example, and lots of mixed metallic accents or side tables for gleam and perhaps a glass on glass or acrylic coffee table. Or I could see it working well with an industrial chic style in coffee table or end tables and lamps. Dark steel accents would work well. It would be great over a fireplace. I hope this gives you some ideas. If you want to show me any photos of the family room, I could be more helpful.

• silenthrx
    Great! I'll have photos to you next weekend.