Software
Houzz Logo Print
kvaughn123

Cabinets - love!

10 years ago
Love, love the flat panels paired with the shaker cabinets. Are these custom? If not, can you provide the brand name. Understated elegance at its best!
Kitchen · More Info

Comments (8)

  • 10 years ago
    I really like that color. Can i know the name of cabinet color? Navy and white both. Thanks!
  • 10 years ago

    What would be the countertops? I am looking for a carrera marble looking granite/quartz.

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    The cabinets were made by LMS Woodcraft in Akron, PA.(717) 859-1909

  • 9 years ago
    Actually, I believe the cabinet color is probably Railings by Farrow and Ball. Down pipe is a medium gray.
  • 9 years ago
    Farrow and Ball cabinet color .... Railings or Downpipe
  • 9 years ago
    Inspired by this gorgeous kitchen, I just did mine, paint is Railings (darkest navy ever!). Emtek Freestone satin brass hardware coming soon, with matching square glass knobs.
  • 7 years ago

    FYI, many (most?) cabinet companies that make shaker cabinets offer flat panel drawers as an option.