Software
Houzz Logo Print
ewasome

need help with decorating my bedrooms and hall

10 years ago

hello everyone,

i ve got 3 rolls of this peach/coral crocodile paper to decorate my flat but not sure what other color to mix with it? and if to use it for hall or bedrooms any help please???? Maybe I should buy crocodile off white paper to match it or just plain white or white metallic crocodile ( no pictures of this)? or maybe sth else please give me your ideas below. I gave you the picture of the sofa - i would like to put in my bedroom as well. All the wallpapers below is just my favorite which i can afford to buy. Which one of them would look best considering the dusty pink sofa .... The only wallpaper I have at this moment is the crocodile one and the dusty pink sofa. I thought maybe in the hall to go with the dusty stripes paper ...or in the bedroom dusty stripes one? and put the crocodile one the hall? and then in one of the room put the white paper ( last picture) really cannot decide...

Comments (20)