Software
Houzz Logo Print
mcalex64

Cooling system

10 years ago
Hi,
Could you suggest please if I could use any cooling system for my small wine cabinet that is located in a high rise with no outside access for the exhaust or the condensate ?
Thank you
Mike
The Wave House · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    10 years ago
    If this is picture of your unit, there is so much light you couldn't properly preserve good wines. I don't know of anything except putting stand alone units into that space that don't require anything but an electrical outlet. This space was intended probably for a cool look, not for the proper storage of fine wines. Best to consult with local expert. Call a high end builder nearby, and ask them if they could refer you to an expert. There is a science to these. Good luck.
  • 10 years ago
    Thanks for your input. I'm aware of the scientific aspect of it but unfortunately I can't use it in my small limited space and at the same time I need a wine cooler.

    P.S. My question was directed to the architect who built this house and the wine cooler. I'm not sure how it got re-directed to an interior design website.
  • PRO
    10 years ago
    Interesting. It looks like there is a cooler unit high, center. Hope you figure it out. Looks cool though!
  • PRO
    9 years ago

    On this unit we used the Cellar Pro 1800 xts Chiller.

    Each project we do is designed specifically for the client and site.

    The above was created more as a display and cooler, rather than a cellar to preserve wine. A good incentive to keep your stock in regular rotation and use!

    We would be happy to consult on your project - please send an inquiry to:

    info@kbcdevelopments.com

    Thanks for your interest!

    www.kbcdevelopments.com

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    MCAlex64 - Please feel free to reach out to us should you still be working on your wine cabinet. We are a custom wine cellar design and build firm whose scope covers all of North America. We are also experts in glass enclosed wine cellars. You can check out more on our website HERE


    Texas Glass Wine Cabinet · More Info