Software
Houzz Logo Print
wegharp

Back angle

9 years ago
What is the angle of the back?
Venzi Talia 36 x 72 Rectangular Soaking Bathtub By Atlantis · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hello
    Thanks for the question. here is a link to the specification sheet. you can see a side view of the tub. and also the dimensions of the bottom in relation to the top so you can get an idea of the angle.

    http://www.bathtubsplus.com/media/pdf/3672PWL.pdf

    I hope this helps. let us know of other questions. thanks!
    BathTubsPlus

  • 9 years ago

    Yes, I referred to the specification sheet already, however the exact angle isn't given which is why I asked. I don't want to make an incorrect assumption.

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hello - I reached out to the factory. They say it is 130 degrees. Thanks!

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County