Software
Houzz Logo Print
krwmcgraw

Help! Designing a 3 piece Bath Under 35sf

9 years ago

I would like to ad a small powder room with a shower. Ideally it will be 5' or less by 7' (I do have a couple inches available if needing to go over 7' but better if I stick to <7').

I would like a sink, a toilet and a small shower but not a custom shower size so that I can pickup a standard pan. I have googled and googled to try to find examples but I'm not happy with any of the ones I've found. Also, the door placement is not very flexible as I need to keep the doorway towards a private hallway to make sure it doesn't fall too close to the kitchen.




In the comments is the best that I've come up with and I think it's attainable at the 5'x7' size. I'd prefer a few inches small though if it can still work and both be to code, functional and not feel too tight.

If I do use a 32x48 I could tuck a tall cabinet in from the hall/kitchen side that would be nice too FYI

Can you help me improve this design and/or make the room smaller? Please help!

Comments (7)