jenna_carr

My exterior needs a facial

Jenna Carr
My husband decided that he would trim the landscaping but, instead he butchered it!!! I'm not concerned about that right now but, figured it's time to paint the exterior garage door as its prob. The cheapest route instead of having the panels replaced. If I have to resort to that I can check prices as I would NOT want my garage door to start peeling.
Side of house w/ garage door
- I think this side of the house is too flat: paint the garage door? If so, what color & kind of paint? The walk thru door - I need to change it - considering a stained door w/ glass panes on the top ? And possibly a copper awning above it like the other copper awnings on my house? and should I put shutters on the window by the walk thru door? If so what color? (Dark blue gray? & what kind?) I can't really put shutters on the rest of my house but, possibly on the windows on the back of my house on each end (the 3 Windows framed on each end?) Also, the fake shutter on the front of the house & the other shutter door thing that leads into the garage - they've faded & look rusty orange or something. I would have picked something more like a dark brown - please give me ideas of what color as well.
I'm cannot usually visualize what things would look like so, anyone that can actually show me what it would look like - I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!!! I received so much help w/ my interior on my other 2 dilemmas that I'm very thankful. I just need a change from doing the inside & with spring near I figured it's time to do a little updating on the outside. Excuse the mess - he's been pressure washing so, things are scattered! Thank you in advance!