Software
Houzz Logo Print
lauradl

what is wall color and brand of paint

13 years ago
Eclectic Desert Pied-'A-Terre · More Info

Comments (20)

  • 13 years ago
    Yes...please!!! I want to know, as well. I love this color!
  • 13 years ago
    Me too!! Love the color!
  • 13 years ago
    would love to know paint details too
  • 13 years ago
    Wall color and brand please...
  • 13 years ago
    What color and brand of the paint?
  • 13 years ago
    What they said.
  • 13 years ago
    I would love to know the color of the wall!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    what is the color?
  • 13 years ago
    Been looking for this color! Need to know please and brand of paint.
  • 13 years ago
    i too would love to know!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    paint???
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    amen!! rude!
  • 13 years ago
    I too like to know the wall color
  • 13 years ago
    Paint color please?
  • 13 years ago
    any answer on the paint color???
  • 13 years ago
    i want to know paint colour
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    My guess is BM Berkshire Beige.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    this paint color was a special mix that we worked out with the painter in the field, for this project. i wish it were as easy as naming a maker and color same. not in this case. sorry.
  • 6 years ago

    Looks like Galveston Gray