Home Theater · More Info

Comments (5)

• PRO
    Interior Technologies
    10 years ago
    Interior Technologies www.interior-technologies.com
  • Mark Ciraulo
    10 years ago
    We can help with the design of your theater we offer traditional and contemporary theaters you can reach us at Hamptonhome theater.com
  • PRO
    Digital Logic Systems
    9 years ago
    Here's a project I just finished up in Roswell.

• PRO
    ARTifacts/Shanghai Green Antiques
    9 years ago
    I think that a theater needs to have a theme, and once that is in place, then everything else is merely a matter of explaining to the designer the style, taste and budget of the owner.

We recently completed an in-home theater for a beach house in Florida in which we used large bright red temple guardian doors (turned into sliders) on top of Qing Dynasty courtyard doors, and then added a Chinese style roof - so yes, it was a "Chinese Theater" theme.

Inside we didn't spend too much, using an excellent Mitsubishi projection system (which we have found to be an excellent yet economic choice for many theaters we have built, and Bose theater surround sound system. Of course, we did add the obligatory Chinese ancestor portraits behind the back row.

I see that there are a number of good designers in this discussion string - so I am confident that you are in good hands.

Good luck!

Design Projects - White Surf Seaside Home - Vero Beach - Shanghai Green Antiques · More Info

Design Projects - White Surf Seaside Home - Vero Beach - Shanghai Green Antiques · More Info

• luvtobuild03
    9 years ago

Please tell what kind of curtain rod was used