Software
Houzz Logo Print
stella_guan

Advice on furniture placement

9 years ago
Hi,

I just moved into my new condo (950 sq ft) and spent about 2 months renovating and decorating. I'm struggling with the look of my bedroom as this is a one bedroom with an L-shaped living/dining area and I have a lot of things to fit in. As you can see from my pictures, I'm now doubling my bedroom as my office/bed/vanity (not shown as I can only upload 5 pic at a time). I also have a big bookcase that I'm currently putting in my bedroom next to my nightstand but I feel it doesn't look right there.

My living room and dining area is already pretty crowded so I don't feel like there is a way for me to move the bookcase away. I also have a vanity table (where I store and do my makeup) right next to my other nightstand (not shown). I feel like most people keep their beds centered in their bedroom and leave areas around the nightstands open. With the constraint of my space, I can't seem to find a better place to put them.

Any suggestions on reorganizing my space?

Comments (4)