How do I order a number other than 7?
8 years ago
Related Stories

EVENTS7 Top Design Events: Oct. 7-28, 2011
Get out and get inspired! See what's on the Houzz creative calendar this month
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
BACKYARD IDEAS7 Backyard Sheds Built With Love
The Hardworking Home: Says one homeowner and shed builder, ‘I am amazed at the peace and joy I feel when working in my garden shed’
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESJazz Up Your Dining Room for Less Than $500
New lighting, colorful dishware, fun fabrics and other small updates add up to a big-time facelift on a little bitty budget
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESThey're Baaack: 7 Retro Design Features Making a Comeback
You may have thought (hoped?) you'd never see them again, but these design blasts from the past are better than ever
Full Story
TRAVEL BY DESIGN7 Romantic Vacation Rentals Built of Stone
Tuscany is calling. Or maybe England or even Texas. See if one of these enchanting gems has your traveling spirit's number
Full Story
KITCHEN STORAGEDo These 7 Things for an Organized Kitchen Pantry
Keep your food and other kitchen essentials easy to see and reach with these tips
Full Story
LATEST NEWS FOR PROFESSIONALSDesigning a Business: How Many Clients Can I Handle?
Design business coach Chelsea Coryell weighs in on how to find the right number of clients and projects
Full Story
GARDENING FOR BUTTERFLIES7 Native Wildflowers to Make You an Awesome Butterfly Host
Offer the leaves of these and you’ll get more butterflies than with flower nectar alone
Full Story
EVENTSSneak a Peek at 7 Homes From Denver’s Modern Home Tour
A wine cube with a glass ceiling, a remodeled Eichler and other structures exemplify modern design in Colorado
Full Story
Direct Door Hardware