Software
Houzz Logo Print
taconichills

Post Construction Cleanup

8 years ago

Just got done building and all the construction is over. Everything is filthy. The house is in serious need of a heavy duty cleaning. Dust is everywhere, seems like it will take a forever to get it all shiny. I am very hesitant to have some cleaning crew come in and use nasty used rags, heavy cleaning products, and god knows what other tricks they use to get something "appear" to be clean.


I was going to do it all myself, but it is too much and would take many days to get it done. I wish I could trust someone to come in and do it right. Then I could do a follow up to get it extra perfect.


Has anyone here ever hired a cleaning crew to come in after a new home build and do a thorough cleaning? How much does such a service cost? Was it worth it? Or is it better to tediously go through yourself and get to know the house even better, but then also get to see every single imperfection. I may have just answered my own question.

Comments (5)