Software
Houzz Logo Print
koakh

15 years ago
Hi Suzanne, Please send me the floor plan of this house
Extrior of a lodge style home in Bend OR · More Info

to see rooms layout to my email abidalagely@gmail.com
Thanks
Al
Extrior of a lodge style home in Bend OR · More Info

Comments (3)

  • 13 years ago
    Hello, did you ever receive this floor plan? I, too, would be very interested in seeing. Thank you.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    This is a custom copyrighted plan that belongs to the builder in Bend Oregon. Artisan Homes and Design. Don Denning. He builds custom homes in central Oregon & the Willamette Valley in Oregon. I will have to talk to him to see if he would allow any form of the plan to go out. I am sorry but I did not see this request until just now.
  • 13 years ago
    No worries and thanks, but I have had my own custom floor plan designed (and I love it) ;) thank you anyway!