Software
Houzz Logo Print
mellizosmamax3

So much stuff, enough room, but where to put and organize?

8 years ago

I have a basement room that leads to a family room. Right now it just functions as a place to put 'stuff'. I also have a very large laundry room with the furnace, water heater, utility sink, electrical box, w/d, deep freezer and a ton of winter clothes storage, games, puzzles, etc.


I was recently given a smaller full size fridge and would like to create some sort of bar or kitchenette to include the fridge, a microwave, coffee maker, etc. Should I place the kitchenette in the laundry room? Should I try to place it under the stairs? Do I move the games/puzzles to the empty room and create some kind of storage there?


In the grand scheme of things this is not a real problem but I welcome the distraction of organizing/re-decorating and finding some purpose for these under/over utilized spaces.


Thanks very much!





Comments (6)