Software
Houzz Logo Print
jeremyjess

Love the paint!

13 years ago
Hi there -

What color of paint did you use in this room? It's beautiful!

Thanks.
Windsor Road Residence - Austin, TX · More Info

Comments (7)

  • 13 years ago
    This cannot be BM Stonington Gray. It reads too dark. Perhaps it's BM Coventry Gray??
  • 12 years ago
    last modified: 12 years ago
    Hi,
    I'm Erin ,editor of Home Decoration Magazine in Shanghai, China.

    I like your design very much ,and want to introduce them to our readers.

    You may talk something about design story and inspirtion,and anything interesting. I plan to introduce your wonderful design by 6 or 8 pages. The article will be published in the 5.2014 issue.

    I need your support in these parts:
    1) High resolution images of your interior design cases named Windsor Road Residence - Austin, TX ,the whole room ,including living room ,bedroom ,dinning room and so on ,if you add some introduction words, it will be better .

    2)High resolution personal photos,the final printed size in the magazine will be 20cm.

    The deadline of the interview is 12\3\2014. I hope to receive your reply shortly. I will send you a copy pdf file of the issue with your project in the middle of May.

    My Email is chenjuan@jjj.com ,or you can email me by 954490538@qq.com .

    Home Decoration magazine was launched in 1998.In Every Issue,you can find Inspiration, Ideas, Products, Projects, Places, Faces, Tips, Trips, and More. Our readership analisys:58% Home owner,42%Designer,Average Monthly Income above RMB150,000.

    I am expecting your answer as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.

    Best Regards!
    Erin
  • 11 years ago
    It looks to me like stonington gray may be the ceiling color
  • 11 years ago
    I would bet from other photos that wall color is silver chain
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Thanks for the input shughes814! According to our paint schedule and records that we have of file for this project, the paint color is the Benjamin Moore Stonington Gray. Please remember that paint colors can look very different in different types of lighting...so make sure to test before painting. Thanks, and happy painting!
  • 11 years ago
    Thank you for looking it up. That helped me decide