0

URGENTLY NEED PATIO TILES

Denise Carson

My patio has been stripped to the core; I need new tiles. What do you suggest. My patio gets a fair amount of rain, morning sun and Florida heat. We also overlook a lake. Two miles from ocean; salty air. Please help me. I had porcelein light tiles before and do not want that look. Is terra cotta a good choice? I don't want mildew and heavy cleaning. Easy breezy cleaning please.

BeverlyFLADeziner

If you patio in Florida has shade, you will have mildew to pressure wash EVERY YEAR. In fact, you'll be lucky if you only have to address it once a year.

No one can advise you of the color because you haven't bothered to post an image of your home. If you select a larger paver you will have fewer joints and that could help

These are 12" pavers

Denise Carson thanked BeverlyFLADeziner
  • Denise Carson

Hi Beverly, thanks for your comment. I have a condo patio. I think I found what I like; thanks so much.

J Design Group - Interior Designers Miami - Modern

It will depend on where you live whether it’s a house or in an apartment building . If you live in a condo you will have to be required to use something that has a non skid surface.

J Design Group - Miami Interior Designers
    225 Malaga Ave
    Coral Gables, FL 33134
    Ph: 305-444-4611
    https://www.JDesignGroup.com

• Denise Carson

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate your time. I have found some interesting options.